Chili Con Grafton: Cheddar Dip
Author: Grafton Village Cheese
- 2½ lbs Grafton Cheddar, diced or shredded (1 or 2 Year Aged)
- 1⅓ c milk
- 1 c diced onion
- ½ c diced Anaheim chiles
- ½ c sliced jalapenos
- ½ c Tomatoes, diced
- 2 tea chopped fresh garlic
- 3 tea ground cumin
- 11/4 tea freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the cheese and milk in double boiler until melted and smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Put mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place Con Queso in a bowl and serve with your favorite chips or vegetable strips.
- Option: For a smoky taste, add in some Grafton Maple Smoked Cheddar